You need a solution and you need it now.
Think of online consultations as homeschooling for your pets. As long as you can get online and have a webcam, you are ready to help your pet learn to be the dog or cat you always dreamed he could be. Online training for your dog or cat can help you solve a challenge you are facing or just help you teach them basic manners from the comfort of your home.
Here’s what you can expect:
- An immediate management solution so that you can get a little peace right away.
- A plan to change the unwanted behavior to something more appropriate.
- Follow up email support with handouts included.
- Referral sources (if necessary) with force-free trainers in your area.
Benefits of Virtual Consultations:
- Get the help you need quickly
- Lower cost than in-person training
- Less obtrusive for fearful dogs
- No need to travel or spend time preparing for our arrival – time savings!
- Same professional service
|Pulling on leash||Lunging or Barking on Leash|
|Not coming when called||Resource Guarding (including you)|
|House training||Dog-Dog Aggression|
|Litter box training||Stranger Aggression|
|Running away||Children and Dogs|
|Attention Seeking||Cat aggression|
|Chasing critters||Noise Phobia|
|Needs socialization||For Separation Anxiety, Click Here.|
Once your appointment is booked, you will receive details to attend your live meeting right away. We look forward to working with you.
Will we ever have to meet with the trainer in person?
For many problems the answer is NO. However, you may wish to meet with your trainer in person or come to our group experiences. If you are outside of our service area, we will recommend a force-free trainer in your area. Your trainer will help you decide what is best for you and your dog, but the goal is to provide you with an immediate solution.
Will I need more than one consult?
It is really up to you. Our goal is to provide you with all the information you need to create an immediate sense of relief. If you decide based on your trainer’s advice you need more sessions, your trainer will provide you with options so that you can stay within your budget and get the help your dog needs to become the companion you want him to be.